Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Barber firsts, plus 1909 VDB magic!

lud

Right on brothers! Been lazy about posting, alot of IH's this year and dimes! So, here it is MY FIRST BARBER QUARTER!!!! The thing was bouncing 37, 38, 39, so i dug it, and jokingly said to my md'n bro, f75 Tom, that I had a silver dollar here. So, thinking that it was a big rusty square nail, I dug away, 6, 7, 8 inches into the soil of a western Iowa farmyard. Lo and behold, out pops the barber. I had a good level of stoke on. On to the second Barber event, and that is that I finally got a pre-1900 dime. I always like seeing 18xx! Dimes have been really jumpy this year it seems. Oh ya, found a good conditions 09' VDB on Friday, 2nd this year. I will post the VDB pic after I finish with conditioning it.

Awesome Prep!!! They are some good lookin coins. Look forward to the VDB pix.
Best of luck,
Bunker

Hey Bunker! I will try to get some pics tonight. lud

Looking forward to it. I managed to find a 1920 Walker a couple of days ago in Va. Hunted my sister in laws farm just south of Harper's Ferry. It was the only silver I found in 25 hrs of hunting.
Bunker

Sorry Lud, I called you Prep. My bad!!!
Bunker

Bunker, When did you get the e-trac????

Couple of months ago. Still swinging the safari!
Bunker

Right on bunker. Big silver is cool. Did you find anything else in VA? How do you like the E?