Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Coils = 2 Deus's ?

robez509

Can headset control 1 coil and remote another coil?
Just curious!!

Not all adjustments and functions are available with the headsets.
I have never needed to run with just the headset so I'm not sure exactly what is lacking with them but one is the ability to use the pinpoint feature as an example. You may not have an "expert" sub menu on many adjustments.
The remote on the other hand , can control both coils completely and independently by simply switching between the coil numbers.

If you use the remote to load all your programs into the headset you will be in good shape.If your hunting with the person using the headset,and you need to make adjustment, you can make adjustments and just reload them into the headset quick.

Being able to use 2 coils with the Deus has been one of the biggest advantages,folks over here in the UK have been doing it for along time,using say the 9'' coil and also the largest coil they offer,this then covers most detecting needs.

You can even use two sets of headphones for one coil if you want to learn how to use the Deus to a friend/newbie or if someone wants to teach you some tricks during a hunting sessions :) you can do so many things with the Deus ;)

Thanks guys, great info.
I think my md partner is getting an upgrade- sort of. :twodetecting: