Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Day's in O.C.Maryland

hunter12

Hi, All. March 26Th and 26Th I'll be in O.C. MD. I hunt the Delaware beaches, Dry sand and the wet surf. Any hint's on were to start , I'm staying bay side. Are any streets better than another. I'll be in the surf at low tide. Thanks.:detecting:

End of boardwalk south side. Bars, fast-food, and amusement park. Course beach goers will properly be sparse. Beach is very wide at low tide. But you gotta find something, just never know. Good luck & good weather.

Dancer

We just had a nor'easter blow thru. Lots of wind. I haven't had time to go see what it looks like. I'm four miles inland and just north of the line in Delaware. Anywhere should be good. I was out a couple weeks ago and got a lot of clad. Buddy got a very small gold band.

If you got wheels i would do the old hit and run,that is spend 10 minutes in the surf if no targets move 10 blocks till you find an area thats paying out... good luck..

Thank's I plan on hitting the surf at low tide.