Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

#2 gold for the year

bula

I hit the park yesterday in search for gold & after two hours I had $4.04 in change & a 90 grain 14K gold ring, just a plain band but I'll take it. So this morning the wife sends me out to find diamonds, all I could muster up for her on Mothers Day was a small ring with butterfly's on it. With school getting out here soon I hope the parks get replenished soon.

Good going on finding your second ring. Maybe you'll find her a diamond ring soon. HH, Nancy

Way to go..

Finding gold in a park or anywhere else is getting more rare and to pin one under the ole' coil does a heart good. Congratulations Bula you are a good hunter and I enjoy your posts. You encourage a lot of us to keep on hunting and enjoying the hobby. I have found the way my hunts go is if I find something really good the find is usually found in the first hour of hunting. Short hunts are best for me, when I push myself and go on 4 hour hunts usually the results are dismay. This is not a scientific analysis of hunting just my thoughts and my experiences. Anyway keep on posting and good success in the gold business. EZ

Easyswing, you are right, most of my good finds are within the first half hour as was this ring. I too like short hunts except when I am hunting an old site that I know has not been hit before, then I will hunt all day if needed.
Nancy, I have found her diamonds in the past but the ring was to big for her finger & she is spoiled & it would be hard to find one better than the one she has (I went to Jareds)

You went to Jareds? OH MY! :thumbup: Too cute Bula.