Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Gold Rings

rarysgaard

I posted yesterday & it vanished? I found my 2nd gold ring of 2013 on Friday. 3rd hunt of the year. I found a woman's tiny 14k bent ring with fake diamonds & possibly a piece of jade. Friday I found a man's ring with 5 small diamonds, I believe they are real, will get tested. Found both using the 11" x 13" coil in trashy park using 5 reactivity. The large coil seems very sensitive & the weight isn't bad. Covers a lot of ground. I will post pictures when I figure out how to do it.

Nice Finds... Gold is always a good. I have noticed with the big 13" coil the Deus does very well in trashy areas and still does not make it to heavy to swing all day. I would say I use my 13" coil just about as much as I use the stock coil.