Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 hours in Gale force winds

Tomorrow is supposed to be crap as well.....friday looks better weather but not favourable tides unless you get up at the crack of a sparrows fart........the late low tide is when the weather turns rough again.Be careful if you go out in the crappy weather mate.:thumbup:

Wow! I saw that in an article yesterday about the fierce 70-80mph gales hitting your country along with the rain...unbelievable! for so long too...good on ya that you got out and hunted through most of it...
Still, that could be admissible as evidence at your future insanity trial!:rofl:
Mud:please:.

One things for sure; all that weather is really stirring up the sand. Good hunting!

It certainly is,i've had twelve rings since the beginning of january from the same area of sand on my local beach......i've only put in a total of about 40 hours for that amount.Six rings are junk jewelry but five are either gold or palladium,two are 18ct.
Also had a nice watch.

water wizard, off to spain next week with the surf pi, i know youve just been over there, not expecting too much till summer but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do