Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 in the hole

bibelot

I was out at the farm, house, was built in 1850.There is a ton of nails every where, farm iron. I pulled a 1911 wheat with a ring next to it.Finds are coming hard so 2 in 1 is a good catch.[attachment 367106 1.jpg][attachment 367107 3.jpg][attachment 367108 4.jpg]

So I was messing around with the oor coil on the red racer and decided to take it to the old farm site. I managed to throw the coil over a splendid buckle, 2 tokens and a brass bolt from a toilet anchor item. P and G bought Oxydol in 1927, the other token is a Ulysses S. Grant, , shell gas station token from 1968, it has seen better days.[attachment 367115 5.jpg][attachment 367116 6.jpg][attachment 367117 7.jpg][attachment 367118 9.jpg]

I need to find another permissions.This site is overwhelming in iron.I've never dug so many pieces of horse shoes, even whole horse shoes, cans, nails. The nails vary from the old square nails up through to the newer spiraled nails and a ton of little nails, likely from a renovation from the lap and plaster nails to canning jar lid bits and pieces, square tobacco cans, and chiseled bolt heads and arc welding wire rod pieces. I know I am missing things but I cannot wrap my brain around fighting through the iron masking. Last night I pulled three buttons, 2 Indian heads and of all things a Canadian penny which I first thought was another Indianhead when seeing the maple leaf appear with the misting of the water spraying.[attachment 367150 10.jpg]