Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 large cents and a few flat buttons

bootyhoundpa

Im off to a bit of a slow start this year..been re hunting old farm fields that ive hit many times in the past...this is the highlights of 2 recent hunts... the 2 large cents are of the same era and one of them has a readable date under the jewelers loop of 1800 although both are quite toasted... the 2 wheaties and flat buttons i got from a different spot..happy hunting all.[attachment 312328 20150428_1641361.jpg][attachment 312329 20150428_1640551.jpg][attachment 312330 20150428_1641171.jpg]

Looks like you're onto a really good spot. Anyplace you can pull out two draped busts definitely shows promise. Farm fields keep spitting stuff out for years after fresh plowing. Get back there and find some more.

Right you are evolution. ... but this place has gotten tough to even get a repeatable signal anymore... im actually surprised im pulling anything out of there anymore...but this spot owes me nothing more as its been very good to me in the past...

You may have a difficult time finding good signals but when you do hit one, they are nice finds! Congrats on the "largies"

Some super sweet finds there bootyhound! :clapping:

Yeah, y'all lost 1/4 of the year due to the weather so far...now everything is greening up so fast, a guy had only a small window for Springtime hunting..make a guy wonder what Summer will be like this year.:shrug:.
So thats great work considering the circumstances!
Mud