Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 more to add to the pile gold & silver

bula

Well this morning I picked up my son & we headed out for a near by lake to see if the trout were biting. First cast Bamm a nice trout, then we sat for 2 1/2 hours & never got another bite so back home we headed. On the way home my son tells me about a house that was tore down this week so I figure what the hay can't catch anything fishing in the water so I'll go dirt fishing.

Got home grabbed the MXT & headed out to get permission, I got there & obtained permission but more than half the lot had been covered with 2 feet of road base. So I hit what I could, the first good find was a 1948 Rosie then a few wheat's the oldest 1936. As I was getting ready to leave I hit a pile of dirt & got a solid 42 dug a plug & saw gold, 1967 class ring 10k my second gold in about a week. I finished up there & headed home, as I was driving I remembered a house that they were doing some work on so I thought I would stop & ask permission there as well. A young couple was working on the house & when asked they said go for it. I hit the front lawn & found some clad & gave it to the couples 4 year old son that was following me around. They left for lunch & told me that the back yard was tore up so I should hit it. I did not fine much coming out of the ground but clad, I got a 78 on the MXT & thought good another clad dime, I was a little surprised when I saw the turquoise ring pop out.

The other horseshoe ring is the one I found yesterday, that little horseshoe did it's job just hope it keeps on giving. The young couple knew nothing about the silver ring as they had just bought the house to fix up & re-sale. As for the class ring I will have to do some digging & see if I can ID the owner, there are no marks on the gold ring to indicate who the owner might be so I will have to try to find out who lived there.

Great hunt bro! You nailed down that hunt for sure! Forget the fish, there is more to find at that first location. Bring the back hoe. EZ

Super finds Bula. That little horseshoe poured on the luck. Good luck finding the owner and keep us posted. HH, Nancy