Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 problems with the f75 and how to fix

JHM

In the sun the protective cover gives off a glare and makes it hard to see the screen.
Solution. cut out the center plastic of the cover and go but a cell phone screen protector over the screen. Your still protected from dirt and grime and no glare.

If you hunt at night the light off the screen will blind you, and you cant see your coil on the ground.
Solution. WMT sells a taillight repair kit that has a red piece of plastic. Cut it out to fit inside your screen and rest on the knob and button on the bottom. Before you do this, peel off the backing and lay it on plastic wrap so it wont stick to your screen. Install it and then the cover. The red color will keep your pupils from constricting and you can see your coil on the ground. I wouldn't hunt at night without this.

Great ideas. I use a piece of windshield tint on clear cell phone protector. Night, and day it works..

good idea . I used the cell phone protector. I hunt schools at nite. Kids are gone and U dont have issues, The red lens is the cure. Without it I can't even see the coil on the ground.