Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 questions about the M6

Gopher

When I watched the M6 DVD with JImmy Sierra and Greg Mascini I got the impression that the M6 doesn't identify a target very well. Greg was digging bottle caps in the park and Jimmy was on the beach, adamant about the display being approximate as to what it was telling you was in the ground. Obviously no detector is 100% on the ID and we've all dug up plenty of tinfoil. I'm just wondering how you M6 owners feel about it's accuracy. I'm pretty sure I want to buy one, but I have this one concern.
The other question (depending on the answer to my first question) is, where can I get a good price on one? Locally they cost $699.00 which is the price that is advertised everywhere. Is that what everyone has paid or is there an on line deal out there. I'd like to save a few bucks as much as the next guy. Thanks for your opinions and help.
Mark, Calif.

Hello Gopher, I have the M6 and I have had no problem at all with the ID circuitry. Seems to be very accurate to me. Of course, like on all machines, the deeper the target. The more likely the ID to be less accurate.
As for where to purchase one a t a reasonable price. I will PM you for that one.

I agree with Mike, the M6 has a real solid VID. Also, real deep, as deep as most of the higher priced machines out there. The price I paid from my local dealer was $575.00. HH

Hey Gopher, Check with Richard at Backwoods Detector Sales. I'm sure he will give you a GOOD PRICE. He is also a SPONSOR of the FINDMALL FORUMS. He may even have a used one with some Transferrable Warranty left.