Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 rings and a caliper!

Goldstrike

I started the year off well with 2 gold rings but it's been slim-picken's since then! I just came back from a local park and found this solid brass vernier caliper. It's just a cheapy but it's fairly well made and I've never found one of these before! A 925 silver ring which actually fits on my ring finger!....the ones I find are usually small kid's size's....of course I wouldn't wear it lol!! The other as you can see is a junker. I need to get myself to the beach if I want to raise the possibility of getting the gold rings!!!..maybe this week I'll do it:thumbup:

Those calipers are nice and being made in Germany usually means quality. My last silver ring find was "eyeballed" in a parking lot and it looks just like your .925 NV ring except mine has a K instead of an S. I wasn't really sure what the NV stood for but after some research found out it meant silver from Nevada. Good hunting to you!

Thanks B.H.P.....and Tex....I was wondering what the NV stood for! Thank you for that info; Good hunting to you too!!!