Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 rings today

zeekeys

Both were 925. As soon as I dug the second ring I knew that it was a ring because about 3 years ago I dug the same kind of ring but smaller, it is on the right in the picture. To bad the stone is gone and the band is broken and bent.The pendent is junk but sure does look nice. 77 coins today not a bad day... Thanks for stopping in.......Z

Yep, another good day. And, it was just a matter of time till you got your coil over some silver and gold jewelry the way you have been digging. Good job, bud. HH jim tn

Thats it Jim I am out there stumbling around. I pop a lot of targets out so I am bound to dig some jewelry. By the way both rings came in as coin signals. First one was a good quarter signal and the next one was a little higher than a dime signal.

A D 2: I like all my hunts. How do you like your F44? Have you done many hunts with it?

Thanks for replies.......Z

Nicely done...coin count was still great, plus jewellery....it's always nice to find a few variable targets that are actually worth something and are interesting...those heart pendants are really great to dig, even though they have little monetry value. HH

Thanks Furious. 62% of my finds are pennies. I would rather come home with 100% of my finds than 38%. When I was a kid I would look for those soda bottles and turn them in for 2 cents each and I would feel rich. I guess that is why I dig the pennies. :detecting: Thanks again.....Z

There's a very old saying..."look after the pennies (cents) and the pounds (dollars) will look after themselves. I guess it is still true today...btw, when I referred to targets that are worth something, I was toaking about targets that were not pulltabs, bottle caps etc.:) HH...that spot of yours has certainly yeilded a vast number of coins.

I knew you were talking about the other targets like jewelry and other neat finds. But sometimes I forget why I am answering someones question and get on some other tangent not answering any ones question. Sorry. My spot is been picked over but not lately. I think I will start over and see how much I left behind? Thanks Furious T.......Z

That f70 of yours is humming right along Zee, today we went hunting and my little brother (cz5) tried his new f70 machine and found a silver ring, silver ear ring and a nice silver liberty walking quarter, he'll probably post it shortly.

Still looking52: The F70 does a great job even though it has an idiot at the helm. But I am changing and thinking it is time to try a new detector. I really am looking for a lighter detector that will work for the kind of hunting I do. I have come up with the F44. I am starting to hunt around for a deal. Who knows I could be using a new detector soon? Thanks Still looking52......Z