Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 road side silvers to start 2021

JimmyCT

Got out for a 3 hour hunt today. It was only in the low 40's today but I had to take care of my cabin fever! lol

I used my AT Pro since my Equinox 800 was charging. I decided to try on the side of a public road where there is a good size wooded lot. Right across from where I was hunting is a park and I have hunted it countless times in the past. However, I never tried this little section of woods.... I was using the 5x8" coil and pro mode. Sensitivity was nearly maxed out. The AT Pro came through for me with a 1920 Merc and a 1904 Barber dime. Today certainly helped me relieve much of that "fever" :ROFLMAO: Now I feel better.

Attachments

• IMG_4818.JPG
    IMG_4818.JPG
    883.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4819.JPG
    IMG_4819.JPG
    786.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4829.jpg
    IMG_4829.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4830.jpg
    IMG_4830.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 84
Nice hunt. Look like they were both lost later in life with that wear.

Nice finds Jim..... you sure you did not find them in the tot lot?🤭
Seriously... very nice finds!!!👍👍
I am positive...however I know someone that did find a silver dime in a tot lot 🤭🤭🤣🤣

Hats off to Yea for manning up and braving the cold weather! I know you just love it lol. Congrats on the Barber and Merc!!!! Just the start of many more I’m sure of it 🤣
Thanks Mike !!

Nice finds Jim..... you sure you did not find them in the tot lot?🤭
Seriously... very nice finds!!!👍👍

Wonder who that was?🤭
I would like to disclose but I don’t want to embarrass them 🤭🤭

Way to think outside the “roadside attraction”!!!