Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 silver day with the v3i and 12x15 sef

burlbark

I went back to our hunted to death field and hit another little park today. The chain was found a couple of inches down in a coin spill of around 4 Dollars.....:biggrin:

The little ring that doesnt even weigh a gram was found at an astonishing 7" and did not even bounce. I got a solid vdi of 59 and told my wife it would be the last target before we left. I dug it up and we stayed for a while.

I was running 7.5 single frequency best data and the 5hz band pass in mixed mode pro.

The wheat cent was down deeper than I dare say, 10"+?. I got a jumpy high number that wrapped a little but pinpointed right under the coil. I usually dont go after any wrapping signals as it has proved futile in the past, I am going to have to reconsider all these wrapping signals now....UGH:confused:

The lead rectangular thing is from a print shop that ran during the turn of the century. The type set says "Gold of Ophir Parlor 190. of" I have found around a dozen of these lead things now and it is always nice to find them. It was down around a foot.

Not much to show but still a fun hunt and it got me some silver.

Just goes to show.....There never hunted out!! And that happens a lot on the"last dig",something pops out of the ground that says"not so fast,a few more digs!"
WTG>>> YOU DID WELL!!!

Nice haul