Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Silver Day !!!

pescadore

Got up late this morning and decided to go out to a new location not to far from my residence. I was finding the usual clad coins and then I got this great signal but noticed the numbers were a little higher than a normal dime. I got that feeling that it could be something good and about 4 inches down dug a 1944 Mercury Dime. I hunted a while longer and picked up more clad when I got a beautiful high tone that was reading 84 on the Treasure Pro. The normal quarter when using the NEL Sharpshooter coil is around 80-81 so here comes that feeling again. Sure eniough, about 3 and 1/2 inches down was a nice 1952D Wahington Quarter. I hunted for a total of about 2 hours and started getting really hot and wanted to get home to cool off and watch some football. These are the first silver coins that I have found with the Whites TreasurePro and I was using the NEL Sharpshooter coil when I found both of them.

Hey you did great nice finds ,,, Congrats That detector and coil combo seems to be working good together .

Bearharold said:
Hey you did great nice finds ,,, Congrats That detector and coil combo seems to be working good together .

Thanks, the NEL Sharpshooter is a good one for the TPro and the areas I hunt. Most of the places I hunt have at least medium trash so the D2 can be a little overwhelmed by it.