Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 silvers

I scored a Silver umax from craigslist today for $75. on the way home I stopped to test it and scored a silver cocopele pendant. Silver finds silver within 5 miniuts of using it. I might have to buy a Golden next. I think this is going to be a fun detector.

That's a excellent price for a great detector. It will hang with the best of them. Nice going on the pendant.:thumbup:

tabman

Now I wish I hadent sold my CSC. It was awesome on my Outlaw. I will have to find another.

I just got a silver umax , and i paid 200 out the door , but it was used only two times, because the guy traded it in for a Ace 350 just could not handle beep dig , but that worked out good for me its like new so this means my compadre may have to go . but that is an amazing deal from what i have seen anything in the 4 to 6 inch is yours and maybe deeper , I hope to use the silver in the soccer fields keep us up on your opinions of the machine. one thing i like already about it is when you turn it on it does not let out an alarm that starts a heard of buffalos going and every head in the park turning to see what went off. I owned one before but never gave it a chance because it could not hit a dime a foot deep . now i know better depth is not all .

Tesoro Silver uMax Audio Response On Different Targets - Discrimination Set At 'iron'.
Notice how the audio changes when I raise the coil as I sweep over the different targets.
Target Order
1) Can Slaw
2) Foil Sports Drink Cap
3) Dime
4) Quarter
5) Small Silver Ring
6) Larger Silver Ring
7) Medium 14K Gold Wedding Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt4V8G6KVeI

The Silver µMax is a great detector for working sports fields full of can slaw and other trash.

I sold my beloved Silver µMax because my newly acquired Outlaw can match the Silver's incredible audio response and is deeper.

tabman

Nice video. I just couldent get the hang of the Outlaw. I hope I will do better with the Silver.