Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Timothy 1:6-7

John316

"For this reason, I remind you to stir into flame the gift of God that you have through the imposition of my hands.
For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power and love and self-control". 2 Timothy 1:6-7

Joel and Victoria Olsteen

Do you need some freshness in your life today? It's probably time to stir up what God has placed on the inside of you. It's time to stir up those gifts, stir up those dreams, stir up those talents inside. Start stretching yourself. You are meant to dream and to pursue the desires God has placed in your heart.

The Scripture tells us that without vision, people perish. If you don't have a dream, you're not really living the way God intends. You're merely existing. Maybe at one time you had a dream, but you went through some disappointments or setbacks. Things didn't turn out the way you planned. But here's a key: when one dream dies, dream another dream.

Just because it didn't work out the way you had it planned doesn't mean that God doesn't have another plan. You cannot allow one disappointment or even a series of disappointments to convince you that your dream is over. It's time to dig your heals in and hold on to the promises in your heart. As you stir up those God-given dreams and desires, He'll pour out His favor and blessings and fulfill every desire in your heart!

A Prayer for Today

Father in heaven, I come humbly to You. I give You my past, my disappointments, my brokenness. Fill me with Your hope and expectation and give me the dreams and desires that You have in store for my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Now lets go out there and kick some butt and stop feeling sorry for ourselves! Lets grab life by the horn! God expects nothing less from us!

Frank

Keep on posting the Word! :)