Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 trips with my new MXT relic hunting.

MXTinNC

Man am I excited. I wanted to share my thoughts on this machine. I did an upgrade recently from another machine that left me frustrated and empty pockets most of the time. I decided after beating my head to get the MXT. It seemed simple to use. I love a threshold machine and its looks great. Worried at first on the money I just placed into this machine just what I would get out of it. Well let me just tell you. I have owned 2 machines before this one and Have found more in 2 outings then in 2 years with my other detectors. Have been buttonless for 2 years. Having gone right over the things only to have my buds saying look what you missed. I have been out twice with the MXT and have found a button on each trip. A small Zouave cuff @ 5 in and an Eagle cuff at 8. the Eagle was next to a 3 inch nail that had been there a while and the MXT seperated both targets. I love this machine! its ID is great the tones are good and as far as depth? diggin those soft hums has pulled 3 bullets out at 10-12 inches in the peidmont soils of NC. Honey i'm home! Go Whites :whites: