Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 walkers in 2 days

ez4sure

Got permission to hunt a old motel thats been closed for years, so thursday night i first hit the lawn area between the two buildings was very slim just a few dimes a nickel and some old trash items it was already cleaned out so i slapped on the 5 inch coil put in fa mode 4 tones and started hitting close to the building and the parking area lots of trash pull tabs nails finally got a solid 92 reading and out popped a 1917 walker . went back yesterday working along the parking lot with the small coil again got another solid 92 im thinking no way this is another silver but sure enough it was a 45 walker. the other pic is all my finds from this month from a few schoolyard hunts hh

Always nice to find them, only found one my entire life. Remember that well, at an old schoolyard. My so called friend that was with me was royally ticked off,
He wanted to call it a day, drive me home and come back later himself. I told him were hunting...LOL...not going home, there could be more to find. Greedy .
That's the last time I took him to any spots I have found.

Good score on those Walkers, hope you find more...........a roll of them

Sweet Walker finds!

Good job on those Walkers. Big silver is quite a rush. Shoot, there might be another one there. Sounds like a good spot. HH jim tn

It's a joy to find just one Walking Liberty, but finding two of them from the same site in two days is just fantastic.:thumbup:

It looks like from your finds that you're having a really good time.:detecting:

tabman

WOW! Thats really cool! Theres a good chance theres some other nice finds in that mess.:clapping:..Good Job!
Mud

Wow , nice finds! I found a 36 walker last fall and that's the best find I've ever had. My two brothers and myself found 3 walkers and a Ben in the same area so definitely get back in there and do every sweep pattern you can think of!

I had some of my best hunting from an old hotel. Nice finds