Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 weeks with T2se look what I found.

Dutchtoga

Really like this detector so far. I'll keep you posted.

I run my T2 @ Sen. 70 Dis. 20 in 3 tone. Just learning and quick too. I think I made a very good choice.

Man those are some good ones!!! I just got my first teknetics today. I hope my finds start to increase with some goodies like these as well! Keep up the good work, HH, Tim

n/t

I just got mine a couple of weeks ago as well. I think you have some awesome recoveries there.
Keep it up, looking forward to seeing more.
Bunker

What, thats it? where's the gold? Just kidding Dutch, awesome finds looks like your loving the new machine. Keep posting those awesome finds..
HH Butch