Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

200 year old Ch'ing Dynasty Coin & wheaties with the Deus

Well done video.
I liked the way you added the after cleanup shots.

I know it's never the same in all of the soils, but it would be nice to know the settings and how the targets hit.
For those of us who struggle with settings and adjustments.

Thanks for sharing.

HH

HuntinDog,
The area I was hunting around that historic house was extremely trashy. I was running two programs and switching back and forth on iffy and good signals just to verify if it was really a good target or trash. The first program was basically Deus Fast modified to 10 on Disc, 12khz and iron vol on 2... I always have a lot luck with that set up. I was double checking the targets with Andys Super Trashy program and if both programs gave me similar tones and readings then 95% of the time it was something good. This method works good for me in extremely trashy areas but everybody has there own method that works for them, if you try it let me know how you do? Thank you for liking the video and next time I will be more detailed on my settings and how the targets hit.

Nice video,Ed!:thumbup: The Deus is a coin hound!:lol: We finally got some rain here,and I'm going out in a day of two. The Deus was still hitting coins deep in the dry soil,last time out (about a week) ago,but the ground was so dry and hard,digging the targets took all the fun out of it!:sadwalk: Even with the dry conditions,the Deus was finding deep "silver" every time out. Ron

Thanks Ron! Yes I agree the Deus is great for finding coins especially in those iron infested areas that other detectors struggle in.