Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2007 Garrett Buyer's Guide is online, and I'm in it!

Danimal

Man it was exciting to see a bunch of my pictures used in the guide. Only a few are used by the small blurb about me (Dan B. from Ohio in the Guide, in the ACE section) but my pictures are scattered around the catalog too!...
I'd like to take a second and thank all the great Garrett users here that have helped me with all my questions in the past. I don't think I would have done nearly as well in my first year in this hobby w/out such great folks committed to helping newcomers.

Hey....will you autograph a BUYER'S GUIDE if I send one to you? :lol:

Congrats on your pic. And in all honesty, you have contributed plenty to the Garrett Forums. :)

It's funny John...they didn't print any pics of me or my son (there were plenty on the CDrom I sent them) and I am kinda thankful as the pics of the rings and coins are FAR more pleasant to look at!
Plus because of them contacting me, I have been able to communicate a little with Vaughan Garrett and learn more about their machines that I think I might have normally. Still, it's cool to have had them see pics of my finds here and on other forums and ask for permission to use some of them.

Yes, congratulations, Just downloaded it......Wonderful finds, well done.

Still surprised there's no cover for the 12.5 imaging searchcoil for the GTI 2500

Yeh, thought of using that when the machine goes into overload!
jebswinknv6.gif