Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2011 A good year with the G2

Ken in Georgia

Just some finds over the Year....

Some more

How deep I've been going.....

Nice finds. Is there any Civil War stuff in Georgia? Is the 5x10 becoming your main coil now? I've only had 3 hunts with my Gold Bug Pro and I love it. Can't wait till spring.

Rick N. MI

you mean this stuff. Thanks Monte you too.

Some more of the Civil war stuff.

Thanks I had to get the pictures down loaded.

Anytime Rick you come to Georgia we can go digging some Civil War Stuff if you want.

n/t

Thanks for the offer Ken. If I ever get down that way I'll take you up that offer.

I live in Northern Michigan 30 miles south of a fort from the 1700's. We're not allowed to detect on the park area but I know a spot about a mile away where where a trader was that traded with French, English and Indians. My best find there was a Revolutionary War 10th regiment foot soldier button.in excellent condition.

Thats the only really old area up here.

Rick N. MI

nice let's see a picture of that great thing

Sweet !!!! :surprised:

Thanks Steve