Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2012 finds

GeorgeinSC

Well I made my last hunt of the year today. Finds were few and far between but I had an enjoyable time in the great outdoors. Ready to start a new year and see what it has to offer. I purchased my first metal detector in July and actually got started hunting in August. So my five month totals are: Six sterling rings, Two sterling ear rings, A couple of pieces of a sterling bracelet and one sterling pendant. Three silver coins, and something over $150.00 in clad. One of the rings is not pictured as my wife fell in love with it. I claim she ringnapped the ring. Hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy and Safe Year.

Anman I use a Minelab Sovereign GT. Of course once I purchased one Minelab decided to quit making them. I do like my machine as I can use it on land and in shallow water. Having
a great time dirt fishing.

Nicely done in such a short time. Keep at it! Can't wait to see how 2013 turns out for you. Happy wife = happy life. Let her keep any ring she wants if it keeps her happy. :)