Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2013 Totals...1,050.07!!!

$1,050.07 in clad! I am attempting to clean my findings with a newly purchased rock tumbler. Love this hobby!!

Treasure Finder 44

holy smokes that's a lot of loot....just curious how many coins it took to reach that total... dollar amount divided by coin total will equal the average total per target... that pile would take me 3 or 4 years to accumulate...that's a lot of digging... congrats..

I give alot of my findings to a honey hole. Just that place alone was over $400. I was only searching for quarters and dimes for the most part. I have about 85 percent quarters in that pile. 2 or 3 times a week for about 3 hours or so for the whole year.

Treasure Finder 44

You've been a busy little bee this past year!!!
Those "honey holes" are nice when you come across them.. the finds sure do add up quickly.
Congradulations on a very successful and profitable year!!!

Now thats a pile of coins!!! Talking about paying for your detector....:clapping:

Wow, congrats for sure!:thumbup: Sounds like you may have come across one or more of those big city snow dump areas that Mudpuppy has mentioned.

Very nice :)

Dude! :surprised: That is one outstanding mega clad grab! :please: When you get a chance, if you could please count them up and see what kind of coin total and coin average you are running?

Also, if you could take the time to tell us any tricks (settings) you learned along the way using the Pro for a clad machine...Purely mercenary interest on my part, I have not used my Pro for clad yet, but from the looks of what you were able to do, it is a very capable machine for this type of hunting. That is really a trophy year Man...you killed it! :clapping:
Mud