Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2015 total finds and losses

Ed Steinhoff

got my year end totals done. Did not get out as much this year due to work, etc. so totals are down some but my quality is up.
1 Kennedy halve, 410 clad quarters,13 silver quarters (3 slq"s) 143 clad nickels, 2 silver ,978 zinclons, 520 cooper, 61 wheat's, 1 IH. 11 foreign coins
2565 coin= $174.25
For all of us addicted nuts that run off hunting at every opportunity, the finest treasure has already been found in the wives that either tolerate our hunts with an amused smile or come with us and enjoy the hunt with us. I know because I just lost my "treasure" on Mon the 11th due to a sudden aneurysm . This season is dedicated to Her!
HYH Ed in co.

Please accept my sincere condolences Sir..

-- moved topic --

So sorry for your loss and your in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Thank you my brothers in arms for your kind reply, sometimes the sincere support from strangers united by a common cause is so much better and honest than the platitudes from well know family and Friends.

hold your loved ones close, the time can be shorter than you think.
HH Ed in co.

Ed , I'm truly sorry for your loss and I will Pray for you! I lost my wife of 53 years almost 3 years ago and I understand that it is a very, very, difficult time for you !

Ed, that's got to be tough. Everything happens for a reason, you two will meet again. God bless.

Dancer

I pray the Holy Spirit will send an extra measure to comfort you in your loss. As Dancer said, there is a reunion time and many of us await that day. God bless.

My fellow treasure hunter, I am deeply saddened for your loss.Please accept my most sincere heartfelt condolence.Remain strong in your Faith all the while knowing you will be reunited when the time comes.Take comfort in knowing you both are in Hundreds/Thousands of Prayers this day and many to come.May 2016 bring you Peace & Prosperity GL HH,Midwest

So very sorry for your loss Ed.