Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2016 XP Deus Bootcamp Schedule Available

casabisch

For everyone that has been waiting for it to hit the streets..... the 2016 XP Deus Bootcamps have been posted through the middle of the year.

To find the complete list go to www.xpdeusbootcamp.com and go to schedule.

Happy Hunting

Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com
“Experience the Thrill of Uncovering Lost Treasure!”
423-342-2522

n/t

Signed up for the one in June

Must be nice to be on the EAST coast for all the bootcamps

We'll be driving down from Maine for the Fishkill event.

Now, to get through Winter (which actually just started today with about 10-inches of the white stuff).

Sweet! I will see you guys there!

I don't know anything about the area but will be up the day before ... maybe we can try to set up a hunt

dw0378 said:
I don't know anything about the area but will be up the day before ... maybe we can try to set up a hunt

Are you staying at the hotel? I couldn't find any info on the package deal or else I'd probably go the day before too

I have to email Andy. When I attended last June the hotel information was emailed once yo bought the tickets

Wondering if there are any bootcamp plans for out west. I live near Salt Lake City.

A bunch if us Westerners have been waiting for a long time. My guess is no boot camps in the west.
Lucky for me I am working a 2.5 hours from Fishkill this year so I got my ticket! Now I have to get the day off in order to attend!

DeusFan said:
Wondering if there are any bootcamp plans for out west. I live near Salt Lake City.

I can see why he has not put on any West coast school, To do a school here in Atlanta , its part of a day to drive down from Tenn, then all of the 2th day for school, then to drive back the next day or late that night. So Two or Three days to do a school. Now if the West coast guys would pay more for the school , this he may could do ? Just my 2 cents----Recon

I believe Andy has mentioned in the past that they would like to do some West coast stuff. I could be wrong but I think the issue may be locating places to hold the in field portion of the class somewhere in close proximity to the class room, but I could be wrong.

I have E-mailed people that have asked this question before after getting a range of messages from a simple "Why are you not coming out West?" to the accusatory "Why do you discriminate against us out West?" and I guess I need to provide that response here.

We would love nothing more than to hold a Bootcamp for XP or Minelab out West. We have had individuals request classes and have looked into the logistics to do so. As those of you that have attended one of the Bootcamps can attest to, when we do one of these Bootcamps, we literally have a minivan filled with material, gear, prizes, handouts, coolers for the infield session and the like. Unless we can find a dealer on the West Coast that can support conducting a Bootcamp and help in providing what we need, driving is not an option and flying / shipping that much material adds considerably to the overall costs which also makes it a non-starter.

Another point is that we have tried twice to set one up out there and in both cases we heard up front about how many people were ready to pull the trigger and thankfully we waited to buy our plane tickets as in one case we had two people signup and the other, just one person after two months of signups. We found that people are quick to request a Bootcamp but when one is offered either that specific weekend is an issue or an hour drive is too far and the promised attendance never materializes. While Atlanta might be a short drive for us (if you call 5 hours each way a short drive), when we do locations such as Gulfport, MS (11 hours each way), Portage, IN (10 hours each way) and Fishkill, NY (12 hours each way), it adds a full day each way to the schedule in order for us to get there, setup the classroom portion and the in-field session so that when people arrive they have the experience they have come to expect.

We are in contact with some dealers out West that might be able to assist in bringing the Bootcamps out there so that we can fly and ship only what we need from this end but as the tickets and other costs in many cases are non-refundable, we need to ensure that there is a genuine interest, a good support team on the other end and a location that will allow us to have both the classroom and in-field portions for those that attend. If you are are dealer or know of one that might be interested in assisting in conducting one of Bootcamps, please feel free to get in touch with us through the Bootcamp website (www.XPDeusBootcamp.com).

With the upcoming V4.0 and other accessories, 2016 will be an exciting year for XP and those attending the Bootcamp will get a firsthand look at what is coming . . . . after spending time with Alain when he was here in the US in December, we can say what we saw far surpassed what I was expecting.

Andy & Charlene Sabisch