Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2020 machine

One that will find Silver and Gold, No pulltabs, no Iron, No clad coins. And it can go 25" deep. That is what I would like. Happy New Years

Hey Flintstone - better wish for a time machine - if such things can be done, the means to do them lie well beyond even the “bleeding edge” of current technology.

If you are talking about a saltwater beach however the Fisher AQ will get to greater depths than anything we have now and will give you a choice of all metal or an ability to ID Iron and other high conductors (including clad and - sadly silver).

Flintstone said:
One that will find Silver and Gold, No pulltabs, no Iron, No clad coins. And it can go 25" deep. That is what I would like. Happy New Years

Ugh,,,,, just the thought of digging 25 inch holes in dried up summer soil makes my back hurt. So maybe we should include digital target imaging to insure it will be worth the dig.

edit,,,, sorry, just noticed this was in saltwater,,, aka sand,,,,, section,,,,,,, doh!!!

I was just making a wish, but if it only did gold and silver, I would dig 25" for a nice big gold ring. You might not dig that deep.

Hope to see the Fisher "AQ" Impulse by Spring.

I do see a local company AviTech is working on something totally different, should be interesting.
Companies Logo...Something new is coming, the Cygnus 1-X, don't be left behind!
Strong words for a company that has no other credits to there name.

Me ..I'll be happy if the Fisher Performs as said in the deeper saltwater, the only place I hunt.

Flintstone said:
I was just making a wish, but if it only did gold and silver, I would dig 25" for a nice big gold ring. You might not dig that deep.

LOL,,, I understand. For gold? Absolutely!

Ever so often some item comes up that seems more daydream, and smoke than reality.:drinking:
(Long Range Locators are still being made and marketed, and on occasion people in Finds Classifieds ask for them. Mel Fisher would have found the Atocha and More, much faster...):lol:
Just a few years ago there was a PI out of France with TID and they had pixs and specs on it too. While it never materialized it made for some interesting press..
Here is Steve Herschbach that's been fleshing things out (and a few others with comments) on the Avitech//Cygnus 1x.
https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/11419-seems-a-new-model-detector-named-cygnus-1x-coming-to-market/page/2/

vlad said:
.... Mel Fisher would have found the Atocha and More, much faster...):lol: .....

Vlad, I'll be the devil's advocate here and answer that : Yes, Mel would have saved time. And if you can point to anyone who tried them, and didn't find any goodies, then: That DOESN'T mean that LRL's don't work. Instead, that merely means: They weren't using it correctly . And "need more practice". Tsk tsk. It never means that the device doesn't work.

And the LRL guys do indeed find treasures all the time. But .... they keep mum. And don't do show & tell. Thus you simply don't read about their finds. Because they are afraid that the IRS will come looking for taxes. And afraid that thieves will target their houses. But rest assured : The LRL guys are finding big-ticket caches all the time. They just don't blab.

So repent of your critique of LRL's. I have one to sell you for a mere $10,000. I accept paypal ! :)

(How much trade can I get on my "Y" shaped willow branch? The gypsy I got it from guaranteed it will hit gold, silver, water and diamonds. And can dowse maps too!) :unsure:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/27/e1/b527e12750fee51b3cdcc0da69189392.jpg

The Quest Scuba Tector Pro is coming out in Spring 2020. Very interested to see how it performs compared to the Scuba Tector.