Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2020 relics with the 70

7centsworth

Went back to the place I found the gold coin and found some more goodies. Several I need ID’s on. This place has been bulldozed and everything I was digging was 4 inches or less today. I found some revolver bullets and some round balls and a eagle button. Not sure what the nail looking thing is. It has beveled edges and looks to be brass. Also the two iron things in the left. The one on the right looks to be a knife. The two pictures with the small thing is a front and back and I’m not sure what it is.

Travis, again, good stuff! Keep in detecting that area for sure! I'll bet there is a ton of good stuff buried there and waiting to be rescued! I hope to get back out soon myself as soon as the ice and snow has melted in the wood! Love looking at your finds! Keep them coming! Happy New to all!

Emmett:usaflag:

I just found. Out the owner have permission to another guy also. So I’m going to have to get with it now. To beat him to the goodies. Lol

The little round item is a copper rivet.
Looks like it still has some leather attached to it.
That one iron piece looks like part of a gun spring, but not sure.
Looks like a great site you are on.... keep at it and good luck.
All if you can measure those round balls, pleas post size... I found one today myself.

Yep! Mainspring for a side-lock firearm. Amazing that it hasn't rusted away to nothing over the years.
Great finds! :thumbup: Now get back out there and get the goods before the "other guy".