Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

23 Is Better than none

cjw63

Hey Yall,
Well went out after supper and did a little coin shooting. Walked over to my next door neighbors {He has an old gas station in his front yard by the street
in front of our houses} And in about 45 min. I dug up 23 clads including a 1950 wheatie. Thats the fourth wheatie in a week! {or so} Now if the wife or me
can figure out how to post pics on this forum..........Help, anyone,please. Hadn't hunted in four days. Rain etc etc Good to see and feel the SUNSHINE!!!
Take care and HH!
Joe:detecting::garrett:

I resize pic in paint to 50 or 60% and save as whatever so that I still have the original.

Jeff

Alright!:thumbup:Always great to get out and do some swingin':detecting:Congrats on the wheatie!:cheers:Good luck postin' pics. I think there's a forum on here that covers postin' pics. Happy Hunting!:)

WTH ANY find is good .... some are just BETTER!!!!

Im still trying to get pics posted.. then again
Im not a PC person

THINK SPRING ( 10 Days)

Ron

Rangers
Lead
The
Way

Hey cjw63, here's a site that may help to re-size your photos to post. If I can do it, anyone can. Info comes courtesy of Nancy, Moderator of the MXT forum. Sorry I don't know how to set it up as a "link" to click on. Just type the address in the web browser bar at the top of your computer. ( I'm computer illiterate ) Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your finds. http://www.resize2mail.com/
HH
Scott

Hey Scott,
Thanks for the help! I'll get the better half on it:laugh:
I'm not very computer savy either:throw:
Appreciate ya!
Joe:detecting::garrett:

No problem cjw63. Apparently it did come out as a link. Just click on the web address and follow the directions. It's actually pretty simple. Like i said, if I can do it....
HH
Scott