Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

24 coins -----Gold ring-----Made someone happy!.......:minelab:

TwoRivers

Today was a good day because I was able to make an elderly widower happy... While hunting an old fairground that I've hunted many times before an elderly gentleman pulled up where I was at and told me he had lost his wedding band (gold 14K) at a certain spot on the fairground about 11 months ago. I told him I would look for it while hunting and if I found it I would give it to the man who rents the property (a friend of his)....) About half an hour later I found the ring and it was in good condition, the renter called the gentleman and he returned to pick up the ring.. Boy, the look on his face was something to behold, he was so happy to get his ring back. The ring meant a lot to him and he was very thank full and appreciative......

While continuing to hunt two of my friends joined me and we all found some coins. My take for the day was 24 coins three of which were silver dimes posted in the pictures.......I didn't get a chance to photograph the ring.....My coil choice for the day was a six inch Accelerator DD Coil, It's a good coil in trashy areas...

John in Va......

Nice detecting story there John! Great that you found that ring for the old gentleman. Sentimental value is priceless. That 40 merc is in great shape and congrats on the other two Rosies!!!! Keep going back to that spot!!!!

Nice detecting story there John! Great that you found that ring for the old gentleman. Sentimental value is priceless. That 40 merc is in great shape and congrats on the other two Rosies!!!! Keep going back to that spot!!!!

Must have double clicked something?????

Good guy, this helps all of us when a ring is given back to the lost party. it shows people we are not greedy people looking to make a buck, its a hobby. The hunt is 99% of the hobby