Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2nd GOLD the 2nd time out with ATX

Took my ATX to the freshwater river with the heavy blacksand and the ATX handled it with NO problem. It ground balanced without a flaw. Very stable and it goes super deep. My old Infinium wasn't even close to the depth the ATX gets. The iron check saved my arm from digging unwanted targets.

I was able to find a really nice 14K pendant and a junk ring. All in all it was a great learning experience with the ATX today.

Lake Hunter said:
Took my ATX to the freshwater river with the heavy blacksand and the ATX handled it with NO problem. It ground balanced without a flaw. Very stable and it goes super deep. My old Infinium wasn't even close to the depth the ATX gets. The iron check saved my arm from digging unwanted targets.

I was able to find a really nice 14K pendant and a junk ring. All in all it was a great learning experience with the ATX today.

Congrats on the gold!

Yes the ATX goes real deep! I use a shovel instead of a water scoop in the dry sand. The shovel is much easier to dig in rocky bottoms. I could imagine how hard it will be when I'm hunting water up to my neck with a water scoop!

HHdenny

denny said:
Lake Hunter said:

Congrats on the gold!

Yes the ATX goes real deep! I use a shovel instead of a water scoop in the dry sand. The shovel is much easier to dig in rocky bottoms. I could imagine how hard it will be when I'm hunting water up to my neck with a water scoop!

HHdenny

Thanks Denny.

I was hunting in knee to waist deep water today. Water was a little too swift to go any deeper. I will wait until water slows down before I do that. There are a few lakes I will be hunting regularly until river levels drop.

The ATX is a blast to hunt with. I'm sure glad I upgraded to it. Maybe we can meet up in the near future for a water hunt.

Darryl