Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2ND NEW AT PRO WITH THE 5X8 COIL

pitcher

Was going to buy a 5x8 coil but I thought what the heck I need a good back machine so I bought another AT PRO with both coils, also got the headphone adapter pretty sweet, only had a hour to check it out today but its really nice, the 5x8 really changes the weight, ALOT, cant wait to hit a couple trashy spots that I know of, Im sure theres lots of coins there and maybe even some good rings.

I am not an expert! But I put my 8X5 on in April and it hasn't come off yet, I love it. I can go all day with it, and I'm sure I'm losing some depth on larger objects, but it really separates out the targets nicely. I suspect you're gonna love it too. Good luck, keep us posted on how you do. Artie

I second everyone's opinion on the 5x8 DD coil it works great and looks good on the detector, only use the bigger stock DD on the beach or in open non trashy areas. I also ordered the 4.5" sniper coil for super heavy iron infested older house sites to cut through even better than the 5x8DD. The detector is nicely balanced with the 5x8DD too also the AT Pro is a nice sleek looking detector next to finds with the 5x8DD..

Take Care All,
Bill G

I just put mine on, I'm gonna try it out later at a spot that's got plenty of trash in it and there's plenty of stuff still at this spot
So I'm really interested in trying this new coil out
HH
John

Congrats on the New MD and the new Coil!! That 5x8 coil will be my next addition to my Pro, Beale.

Been out alot checking both machines and both coils, they both have there place for sure, the 5x8 for the trashy spots is dead on and the big coil works great on the out fields, found 5 rings, 1 silver 4 junk but really like the AT PRO, I,ve had whites, fisher, minelab and so these machines are working the best for me.

The new 5x8 coil is working great in the trashy areas but it will not ID anything below 4' in my area and it seems to max out at 6"

Good thread. I think that I'll grab the 5x8 and a few other toys this winter. Even if it bottoms out at six inches that's more than enough for most of my in town detecting needs. :thumbup: