Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2nd Stroll with the Deus

corvair

Sunday afternoon myself and buddy hunted an active Fairground. Lot's of trash,..LOTS!
Anyway managed to pull a 42 Mercury and 2 Wheat's along with about $3 dollars of clad. Was running my 8kHz program, Reactivity at 3, Silencer at 0, Iron vol. at 2, Discrim. at 10, 5 tones, several breaks with varying audio reports.Sensitivity I left at 90 and it performed fine. The Deus gave me a clear VDI on the mercury at 7+inches, impressive for the 9" coil.

When I got home and was cleaning my new coins I found a small disk that had been double holed that was left in my apron from the previous historical site post I made a week ago.
I didn't think it was anything special until after I cleaned it. Turned out to be a 2nd Nickel 3 cent. Very happy about that!:laugh:

try full tones i used 4 and 5 tones for my 1st year.. been using full tones and I swear its a game changer! Found lots of goodies maked with iron that i missed look at my posts