Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2nd time out this year. But whats this ?

Dustyroundup

Ha ! Finally, the boy and I got out again.
It sorta snowed , but the sand lot in town was bare.
I found 3 quarters , and 2 dimes , and 2 pennies, so it was fun for sure.

LOL< and the 8 year old boy had 2 cute little girls following him around , while he detected.
If I ask him anything about them , he'll get shy and tell me to be quiet, so I'm not making fun of him ,( at least in front of him I'm not.) LOL

But, I did find this little ring thing.
It came in at 40 vdi.

I cant figure out if its a baby ring, or a necklace charm , or ?????
it has " T " s all around it
any ideas?

Sure is nice to see bare ground finally.

Good Luck Hunting
Dusty

Kids are great, I drive a school bus and had 5 kids of my own. You need to tease him cuz soon he ll grow up and tease you.

Looks like a ring to me...
Any markings on the inside???

HH

It's good to hear that you took your son out. Good going. It's always nice to find clad coins. The round object looks like a ring to me. HH, Nancy

n/t

Ohhh?
Yeah, maybe it is a toe ring.

Well, its going in my treasure stash.

Thanks for the input

Dusty