Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 1/2 hours at the beach today...:detecting:

SNOWY

Got to the beach this morning for 3 1/2 hours...
Was looking for jewellery, and coins.
No jewellery came my way, but I did get 11 coins for $10.70.

And had a great time!:biggrin:

Also detected various "could have beens."

BeachMarch102008.jpg

n/t

Hi Snowy,

It looks like your beach finds are a lot like mine, almost nothing, I find the parks and recreation areas much more profitable, however it's still nice to have a walk along the beach with a metal detector and very easy digging,
I guess the big popular beaches over there would get hit pretty hard with MDs, something else I have never done any good at is searching down to the low tide mark, everything you read says that's the best place to search for gold rings/ chains etc, but I have never done any good at it, all my beach gold has come from the dry sand,

BTW the rock concert field is up to $525.40 and still rising.

All the best,,,,,,Boony

Thanks Elton, Bryce, Boony and BobH .

It's always great to be out on the hunt ~ no matter if keepers come our way, or not !

And you're right Bob, a hobby that pays is just the ticket. :thumbup: