Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3.5 hour grid work

gunwolf

mostly open screen, discriminated from 27-35 4 tone ferrous, sensitivity on a hot 30 with the stock coil, low and slow over a field area in the park I have gone over a few times before...look at all I missed...or rather found using a different approach. I almost didn't dig the Washington, it was just above and right of a old rusty blob that was nulling out most of the signal but I hit quickmask open screen and it was still iffy in one direction and just a bleep in the other... curiosity made me dig it.
LHW9C3S.jpg

aczWkBw.jpg

Glad you went with your curiosity and dug!!! Changing scanning speed, angle, or settings or all of the above can truly make a difference. Look what it did for you!!

Im learning more and more that self experimentation can lead to a different settings approach and a mental approach. Im making some realization that ground mineralization should make a difference in Sens settings to maximize target ID and discovery, I just dont have the math quite figured out yet.

Nice save on that quarter... that is most likely why it is still there too.. iffy signal.
I think we will have to investigate more of those signals from now on.. silver coins are getting more and more hard to find with each passing year.
I found one yesterday that read much higher than I expected from one angle and not a peep from another angle.

50 silvers is great! That is my goal for the year and I only have 8....
Funny thing is.. I have found 90% of them in "hunted out areas" I haven't MD'd any houses built after 1970 and no modern parks.. all are at least 75 years old or older. I'm at 175 wheats, my record year was 2014 in NY when I found 375 .. my wheat totals tell me I'm working the right areas.