Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3.5 x 5 or the 5" round dd for the T2?

Tony N (Michigan) said:
Anyone have any experience with the 3.5 x 5 verses the 5" round dd for the T2?

What 3.5x5 coil is that a a new coil thats been released ?? and who makes it

3.5X5"??? Concentric--or--DD???
Mega said:

D&P-OR said:
3.5X5"??? Concentric--or--DD???

I have no idea,that is why i am asking the question,it certainly would not be a Concentric coil as they dont work on a T2,only DD coil that i can think of that is close too that dimension is a NEL Snake which is 3.5x6.5 i have one and also the 5'' coil as well,the Sanke coil is slightly deeper and also covers more ground than the factory 5'' coil,but at the moment i am currently using the 5'' coil till after harvest time so that i can get in between the stubble rows.

The 5'' setup that i am currently using is in AM mode,works a treat on my sites,but for everyday use i prefer the Sharpshooter coil on roman/saxon sites and for extreme depth the SEF 15x12 coil.

A friend of mine, who I don't even really know, but he's in our detecting club, is sending me his Snake coil to try out.
How's that for friends? Isn't this a great sport when we help each other? If the Snake coil pans out I might get it.
If not, I might opt for the 5" concentric DD coil.