Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 Chanel detector

okyfisherman

how many 3 Chanel whites detector are there?and is the whites dfx the only one with the probability graft on it?
I have a fisher f2 and a teknetics delta 4000 thinking about getting a spectrum with the 950 an mabe the dfx
i do a lot of old houses out in the woods an parks for mostly old coins

there are 2- 3 frequency detectors that Whites makes the VX3 and the V3i other than that there are 2 -2 frequency detectors that whites makes the DFX and the Beach Hunter id

XLT is a single frequency, programmable machine. It has a SignaGraph. MXT is a single frequency machine with 3 programs and has Probability Blocks. DFX is a 2 frequency, programmable machine. It has a SignaGraph which is very similar to that of the XLT. V3i is a 3 frequency, very programmable machine. It has a SpectraGraph line for each frequency and also has analysis modes. VX3 has 3 frequencies, is less programmable than V3i and has 3 SpectraGraph lines.

For more information, the owners manuals for all Whites detectors are available for free download at: http://whiteselectronics.com/info/manuals.html

Hope this is helpful.
Bob

ok thanks for all the info thinking going for the dfx. talked to marry at sweet home she said it was same detector in 2007 as now