Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 days out of state hunt

sube

Brutal hunt rain heat and the worst grass conditions nothing mowed giving up 2 to 3 inches of depth only used the 6 inch head . Stock coil was no go in the trash most coins were 6 to 7 inches but with the grass 8 to 9 inches deep the deepest was the v nickel at 8 inches but was 10 with the grass .That clover was a b!@#$ to swing in wore a guy right out .Not much for old silver could not get depth but did get some early wheats .
Was wondering how many people have found a 22 d wheat this is only the second I have dug .
I hope they start mowing or will have to wait some of the better places were hay fields could not hunt I hope you guys got out . sube
20200602_113918.jpg
20200602_112201.jpg

Attachments

• 20200602_112201.jpg
    20200602_112201.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 164
Hit a park with Iowa Dale and the grass and clover were the same. The clover was like swinging in Velcro LOL, you fared better than us. Congrats on another 22d. I found my first 14d a couple hunts ago.
HH Jeff