Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 geckos and some luck

Daughter had a swim meet last Saturday so took the gear and stayed overnight. Left the hotel at 3:30 am, low tide at 5:00. Got to the very small beach where I had never been before. 3 groups of people still there from the night before so had to work around them. Shore break was rougher than expected so only got out to waist deep. Still pitch black, only found a few pennies. Hit the dry sand, about 2 bucks in clad. Beach cleared by 4:30 and I didn't want to go back to hotel and wake up the family so hit the wet sand to see if I missed anything going around people. Got to end of beach and nothing. So I start back toward the car but before I got off of the wet sand I hit on this ring. Must have missed it the first time. I was just telling myself "skunked again." Good thing I didn't want to wake the wife. Not much but better than nada. 925 silver from Thailand.

Nice! That's a cool looking ring. Watch out!:surprised: Wives have been known to swipe rings while the detectorist naps!:rofl: