Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 Hour Hunt Today

Neita SC

Headed to soccer field. Lots of change and trash. No jewelry. But two holes had babies.

:heh: U will have your time :rofl:

I'm just trying to get you thru the Winter.

I am with Bart haha,cant wait to get back into the swing of things!! Hey Neita you gotta love those spills.My f75 hit one last year,I thought it was going nuts,kept bouncing from zinc to quater,then dime,the part that got my attention was it would hit solid on each tone for a few seconds so I dug.Sure enough there was 3 dimes 4 quarters ,and 3 pennys.Sens 80.Disc 6,Notch 0,Tone 3h,Mode de....hh rick in mi.

Rick, that's exactly what happened. The TID went nuts, but a solid nuts. So I knew it had to be something decent. Once I dug, I understood the TID weirdness. Funny how we don't trust the machine. It knows more than we do. LOL
Well I am going to try and get out today to continue the torture!!

Think I'll fire up my F5 and 1280 today and go down to the beach and some old school yards here in Virginia going to be in the high 50S today. (I was high in the 50S myself BEER YOU KNOW)

Crusher28. I like your style. And I think I hear a F5 challenge going on. I used to live in Silver Spring, Maryland, so I feel your pain ref the weather.

n/t

Nice digs and glad to see some are making it out! green with envy ....still locked in the polar ice cap up here. I used to take annual trips to Myrtle beach, near the old pavilion area. Used to have a blast there :) ....do you happen to know the last time that beach has been replentished?

Sorry Terry. I haven't been for a while. Haven't heard or seen any news on it either. The last one I know of is back in 2008.

Modern change is good, it all spends. Most importantly, you were out swinging and digging. :detecting:HH jim tn