Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 new detectors from Deteknix

The pricing of the Quest Gold and Quest Diver have been wrongly associated by MD-Hunter. The list at the bottom is correct with the Quest Pro ($649), Quest Pro+ ($79:geek: and Quest Pro- ($609). The Pro+ includes an extra coil and the addition of the Pro Wired headphones. The Pro- is the Quest without wireless headphones and includes a regular wired set.

The Quest Gold and Quest Diver prices are TBD as they are not expected out till Jan. 2016.

I wonder if the wireless option is a set of the headphones so many have returned for losing the connection between headset and transmitter.
I would be overjoyed to hear that Deteknix has addressed the issue and solved the problems.

I'll personally never chose any electronic equipment with built in batteries. Once they start dying, you're at the percy of the manufacturer. jm2c

I don't know but their pin pointer I bought had made in china on it not that that's always bad thing , but wasn't fond of the pointer chewed batterys real fast cheap plastic, sold it not for me and neither will be there detectors. but happy to stand corrected !

AJ

I have the Garrett pro pinpointer and the Deteknix xpointer. I like the Deteknix pinpointer, it goes deeper than the garrett pinpointer, and doesn't false like my garrett. I guess the newer Garrett don't false. I'm keeping my garrett pinpointer, just like both of them.

CoinHunter2 said:
Who sells the Deteknix Quest Pro? I can't find anyone selling it.

From what I have read they are a bit unorganized right now and not much being fed back to the consumer as to where to buy and a time line of when it will be available. On another site I frequent there are a lot of unhappy folks in regards to Deteknix public relations keeping folks informed. I like the look of their machine but they are too sketchy right now for me to chance them.