Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 Ringer at 12 inches

jahhaj

Trying out the Flip camera so i figured I'd video The AT on a fired 3 ringer.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdKDWS1LZeo[/video]

Freshly buried target's do not respond well with any detector. The fact that you are getting any signal at all is good.Let that bullet in the ground for a year or more and recheck it you'll be surprised. I've tried that with every detector I've owned. And I've owned top of the line detectors from just about all the big name detector company's and they all do it. If that target would have been a undug target I'd bet that would have been a nice target response.

I have dug cuff button's Ball &Staff officer at 11 inch's in red clay type dirt... they were whiper hit's but they were hit's...

depth is a non issue with the At-Pro...

Keith

Terry in PA said:
Freshly buried target's do not respond well with any detector. The fact that you are getting any signal at all is good.Let that bullet in the ground for a year or more and recheck it you'll be surprised. I've tried that with every detector I've owned. And I've owned top of the line detectors from just about all the big name detector company's and they all do it. If that target would have been a undug target I'd bet that would have been a nice target response.

I agree. I do have some that have been buried for a least a year and they ring in strong. I have had a few people PM me asking about the depth of this machine so I was trying to show that in the video.