Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3000 DOLLAR RING FOUND

tarajudy

So here I am on this beach when this young lady comes running over to me and says her daughter took her wedding ring to play with and lost it on this beach.
Well I looked at the beach it was about 200yards x 400. I said self no way could I ever find it. to make a long story short. after about an hour of tracing the little girls foot steps I found it.
I was more amazed then her mother was. (GARRETT AT PRO ZERO DIS ALL METAL)

Congrats on a good deed well done.....honestly, not enough credit is given to MDers that take the time to help out others when asked.:clapping:

Outstanding Job. Now there are a couple more people that Know we are the "Good Guys".

Job well done ... the feeling it gives you to be able to return such an item to its owner
is priceless and worth more than the ring by far ... and the message it sends to those who hear of such deeds,
is priceless to our hobby ... again ... job well done ...
:thumbup:

WOW! Good job tracking that little girls steps, and finding that ring!:clapping:
Mud

How wonderful, TaraJudy!!! I bet tracking that little girl's steps was something out of a Family Circus Cartoon!