Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

305 finds MASSIVE GOLD RING.

Khouse:

Nice recovery Sir...I was blown away with Howards excitement.......LOL......... But his wife saved the day..

Good job..What did it actually read out at ??

LOL! Howard said something like "Well that kind of looks like it" then he said "It's 14K and I think that's what I told you it was?" I wasn't sure for a minute or two! I'm glad his wife came to the rescue and spiced up the video some. The ring on his finger hit at 28 and the one I found was a solid 32. I wasn't expecting it to be that high.

Nice recovery...I too enjoy surprising them with a nonchalant attitude, although he seemed more confused than elated. I also dig all them penny signals in which many class rings and my 18k 19g ring TID at.......Way to go on a great job well done!!

Excellent job Kenny! Ol' Howard could hardly contain himself. :lol:

Mass counts for a LOT when hunting gold. The sheer size and mass of that ring, it doesn't surprise me at all that it came in that high.

Nice job finding the ring!

Publisher's Clearinghouse may need to get a stand in if they ever knock on that guy's door.

Did I catch that you are a member of "Ring Finders" as it sounded like the lady said at 10:15 in the video? Was this a search for hire? I've been curious how that works out when detectorists get involved in that.

Yeh, Ol' Howard could hardly contain himself....LOL. How long did it take for you to find the ring, it looked pretty quick. You held composure pretty well when you dug it up, I'm not that composed when finding something like that....LOL