Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

??

I believe I feel a slight pulse 😂

I think it's circling the drain
Post something you have been doing.
I've hit the beach a couple times this week. Some change, several tabs, some bottle caps, junk jewelry. Not much to speak of on some sanded in beaches. The crowd is just starting to pick up some, so things are moving into new drop season.
I see you have a CTX. There are a couple of jewelry specific programs out there ... are you using any of them?

It's been pretty rough in my area lately so I haven't been able to get in the water much. Today wasn't too rough so I took the CTX out for 6 hours and hunted in the swells. It was pretty murky and I could barely see the coil with my mask and snorkel but I did get a 14k pendant with tiny diamonds that weighed 4.65 grams and a silver ring. I also ended up with $3 in clad and a one dollar bill. Tomorrow looks like it might be a just little rougher but I'm hitting the water and I hope it will be clearer. Ed

Reactions: tvr
It's been pretty rough in my area lately so I haven't been able to get in the water much. Today wasn't too rough so I took the CTX out for 6 hours and hunted in the swells. It was pretty murky and I could barely see the coil with my mask and snorkel but I did get a 14k pendant with tiny diamonds that weighed 4.65 grams and a silver ring. I also ended up with $3 in clad and a one dollar bill. Tomorrow looks like it might be a just little rougher but I'm hitting the water and I hope it will be clearer. Ed
Over 4 grams of 14 K makes for a good day! Congrats.

Us in the great white north are waiting on the 20+ inches of ice on the lakes to melt off. It just started to get warm here in the last week. By warm, I mean in the 45 degree range. Its been below freezing for almost 3 months.