Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

# 38 FTY and a nice vintage gold filled earring!

Out after work today in some very iron and trash infected area, at a park I've been through a gazillion times. But about every third time I go there with the correct mindset, I pick up another silver. Low and slow and hot as hell on the SE Pro, 11" coil. I worked for the earring. Couldn't get a solid VID for love or money but the tone was real good. Couldn't lock onto it pinpoint. Dug three holes and just eliminated the trash. Low and behold in the bottom 6 o'clock side of the 3rd plug out comes the earring at 7". On the ground it rings up tone and VID just like a silver quarter.

GL & HH out there!

Awesome !!

ODF, you really do work hard for the targets! Congratulations on the dime and terrific work on the earring, nice find for sure!

Tony

Thanks guys! I have a feeling that when the weather cools down and we get some rain that I'll be even more relaxed and able to concentrate better!

Ed

Thanks Jeff! :minelab:

Here's a little better shot of the earring.