Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3rd hunt with core

sparkster

Went to a baseball field that I hunted with my AT PRO with good success right before I purchased the CORE. Re-hunted the area left of the
Left field foul line. This is and area where I have seen many kids playing during a game.

Started of very slow. Reset the CORE TO 35 discrimination, 65 sensitivity and Di3 mode. Everything else pdefault setting. Started hitting dimes right away.
I was amazed at the number of dimes I had missed with the AT. Then I started hitting a few quarters. Most of the quarters were 3 to 4 inches dow

I ended up finding 12 quarters, 15 dimes and a slug of penny's in about an hour of hunting a 40 yard square area. The reason I'm pleased is I just found
Like 26 quarters and 15 dimes with my AT PRO. THIS TELLS ME THE CORE IS WORKING AS INTENDED.

Thanks for looking ---------GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING

You're doing great sparkster! I take it you were using the stock coil then? Good finds!